To know whether you are sending out a positive or negative vibration, simply take a look at the results you're getting in that area of your life. They are a perfect reflection of what you are vibrating.
The 3-Step Formula for Deliberate Attraction:
Step 1: Identify Your Desire
Sounds easy, right? Most people are not very good at knowing what they do want, however, they are very good at identifying what they don't want.
Step 2: Give Your Desire Attention
The Law of Attraction will give you more of what you give your attention, energy and focus to.
Step 3: Allow it
Wondering why you're not manifesting your desires? The speed at which your desires come to you depends on how much you're Allowing.
Lets take a look at step 1 & 2
Identify Your Desire & Give Your Desire Attention
The first step in making the Law of Attraction work for you is to be clear about what you want. The challenge, however, is that most people are not good at knowing what they DO want but are good at identifying what they DON'T want. Knowing what you don't want is actually good news, this will become at helpful tool.
Below are some examples. Simply by changing MY negative vibrations on the left to the positive vibrations on the right I am giving MY MONEY DESIRES the attention, energy and focus required to achieve my ideal financial situation.
Things I don't like. (Negative Vibration)
1. Not enough money
2. Always bills to pay
3. Just making ends meet
4. I can't afford anything I want
5. Money flow is sporadic
6. I never win anything
7. I'll always make the same amount of money
8. Money does not come easily in my family
9. I always struggle to pay the rent
10. Money issues stress me
Things I do like. (Positive vibration)
1. An abundance of money
2. Bills are paid easily and quickly
3. Always have excess money
4. Always have enough money to purchase whatever I desire
5. Constant flow of money is coming in from multiple sources
6. I win prizes often; receive gifts and many free things
7. I am constantly increasing my amount of monetary intake from known and unknown sources.
8. Money comes easily to me
9. Rent is paid easily as I always have money
10. Money and my relationship with its feels good
Try writing your own lists.
We will look at STEP 3; over the next few days.